General Terms & Conditions of Sale and Delivery (GTS)
All legal relationships between PowderNano and the contracting Party are governed by Estonian law, whereby the UN Sales Convention shall be excluded.
- General information – Scope – Written Form
1.1. All goods sales and deliveries performed by PowderNano shall be subject exclusively to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery (hereinafter called “the GTS”), insofar as these are not amended by means of individual written agreements.
1.2. Any agreements concluded with the Buyer (including side agreements, supplements, and amendments) which are made in individual cases, have priority over these GTS. A written contract or written confirmation from us is authoritative for the content of any agreements of this kind, subject to proof of the contrary.
1.3. PowderNano reserves the right to amend these GTS at any time
- Price Lists and Offers
2.1. Our offers are non-binding and subject to alteration unless they have been explicitly marked as binding or contain a specific term of acceptance.
2.2. The written purchase agreement is solely authoritative for all legal relationships between us and the Buyer, including these GTS. Price information and other terms and conditions shown in catalogs, brochures, and price lists merely represent invitations to submit offers; they are time-limited pursuant to the information printed therein and may be amended without prior notification once this period has expired.
2.3. The validity of the PowderNano offers is limited to 15 (fifteen) days from the date of the offer, although at the most to the duration of the respective relevant price lists or special offers.
2.4. Amendments to orders require a change agreement at least in text form, and are only possible in exceptions and only if production has not yet started. Any costs for changes to the order requested by the Buyer shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Prices and Order Volumes
3.1. Deliveries and sales prices are shown ex-works and are quoted in Euros unless otherwise agreed. The prices which are offered are subject to the applicable, statutory taxes, fees, and duties.
3.2. Orders placed by the contracting Party shall be subject to the prices and conditions which are valid on the day on which the order is recorded.
3.3. Orders to the net value of 8,000 Euros will be subject to a shipping and packing fee. Orders above (>8,000 Euros) will be dispatched without any surcharges for shipping and packing. 3.4. Separately negotiated, individual orders may be subject to a waiver of the shipping and packing fees.
- Delivery / Delivery time / Deviations in quantities / Packaging
4.1. The scope of the delivery does not include further technical specifications, assembly, fitting, intellectual property rights of all kinds, environmental tests, or other tests that go beyond the normal PowderNano standard tests, certification, and packaging which goes beyond the PowderNano standard packaging.
4.2. Provided the order confirmation does not specify anything else, “ex works” delivery is agreed and any delivery costs arising from transportation (loading and unloading) will be charged to the contractual partner.
4.3. Terms and deadlines suggested by us for deliveries and services are only approximate unless a specific term or fixed deadline is explicitly accepted or agreed upon. If dispatching has been agreed, the delivery times and deadlines refer to the time of the hand-over to the freight forwarder, hauler, or other third-party commissioned with the transport. Orally promised delivery dates shall only be binding insofar as they have been confirmed by PowderNano in writing.
4.4. Without prejudice to our rights due to a default by the Buyer, we can demand the extension of delivery and service periods, or the postponement of delivery and service deadlines, if the Buyer does not meet its contractual obligations to us.
4.5. If the goods are returned to PowderNano for any possible reason, then the risk and liability shall be retained by the contracting Party until these have been unloaded in Tallinn. In the event of the delayed acceptance of the goods by the contracting party, then the risk shall be transferred to the contracting party from the date and /or commencement of the delay.
4.6. Insofar as the respective applicable law does not stipulate any other relevant clause(s), then the contracting Party shall in all cases be exclusively responsible for adhering to all export, import, transit, and control regulations and formalities.
- Obligation to deliver and cooperate
5.1. The scope of our obligation to deliver is based exclusively on the contract concluded and these GTS. Changes to construction, form, and color, which are due to an improvement in technology or legislative requirements remain reserved, provided the changes are not major or unreasonable for the Buyer in any other way.
5.2. We are permitted to make partial deliveries if the partial deliveries can be used by the Buyer within the scope of the intended contractual purpose if the delivery of the remaining ordered goods is ensured and the Buyer does not incur any considerable extra work or extra costs as a result (unless we declare that we are prepared to take on these costs).
5.3. In the event of force majeure, strikes, lock-outs, or similar unforeseen events, which prevent an order from being executed, we are not bound to the agreed delivery time for the duration of the obstruction.
- Delivery delays
6.1. If the agreed deadline cannot be met by us or our suppliers, due to conditions that are not under our control, the deadline shall be extended accordingly. We will notify the Buyer immediately about a case of this kind. If the preventative conditions continue to exist one month after the expiry of the agreed delivery time, both parties can withdraw from the contract. Further claims due to the delivery time being exceeded, for reasons which are not our fault, are excluded.
6.2. In the event of a delivery delay which is our fault, the Buyer is permitted to demand lump-sum default compensation of 2% of the affected delivery value for each completed week, up to a maximum of 10% of the delivery value, if the Buyer incurs damage due to the delay. Furthermore, the Buyer can set a suitable grace period for us in writing (text form is sufficient) which must amount to at least 15 days. After this deadline has expired without effect, the Buyer is permitted to withdraw from the contract or to demand compensation instead of delivery.
- Notice of defects / Claims for defects / Warranty period
7.1. We only assume warranties as part of individual and explicit contractual agreements.
7.2. The contracting Party must inspect the products (quality and quantity) at their own expense.
7.3. If the goods have a defect upon the transfer of risk, we are obliged and have the right to provide supplementary performance. The supplementary performance is done at our discretion by a remedy of the defect or replacement delivery. The costs for the supplementary performance, in particular the transport, infrastructure, work, and material costs are to be borne by us within the scope of the legal provisions if there is actually a defect. Otherwise, we can demand compensation from the Buyer due to unauthorized requests for defect rectification (in particular the costs associated with verification and transportation), unless the lack of a defect could not have been noticed by the Buyer. Our right to reject supplementary performance based on the legal requirements remains unaffected by this.
7.4. Concealed defects must be reported in writing immediately following their discovery, although at the latest within 10 (ten) days following the ascertainment of the defects, describing the defects in detail.
7.5. If the Contracting Party fails to issue the correct notice of defects, then the product shall be deemed to have been approved without reservation.
7.6. Claims brought by the contracting Party on account of defects shall be excluded in the case of minor material defects. If the subsequent fulfillment has failed to produce the desired effect, has been refused or is unreasonable, or if the contracting Party fruitlessly granted PowderNano a reasonable grace period for subsequent fulfillment, then the contracting party shall be entitled to demand a price reduction or to withdraw from the agreement.
7.7. The legal warranty period for new goods is limited to one year from the transfer of risk, although at the latest from delivery, provided mandatory legal provisions do not intend a longer period of limitation.
7.8. We exclude used goods from the warranty; we are only responsible for defects if we have explicitly provided a warranty.
- Payment, Invoicing
8.1. Provided nothing else has been explicitly stated, all prices are quoted in EUROS, ex-works, and excluding the legally-applicable VAT; the VAT is charged on the invoicing date at the legally-applicable rate, and stated separately on the invoice.
8.2. Payments of the purchase price are to be paid in cash or by wire transfer within 15 days. They are deemed to be settled on the date the amount is freely available to us. The risk of the method of payment is to be borne by the Buyer.
8.3. PowderNano may at any time demand advance payment or an irrevocable letter of credit or may insist upon other payment methods. Any resulting costs shall be borne by the contracting party.
8.4. Other forms of payment require a separate agreement, usually in text form. The costs incurred by both parties are to be borne by the Buyer.
- Warranty and guarantee
9.1. PowderNano guarantees that its products are free of material and manufacturing defects
9.2. The guarantee issued by PowderNano shall extend from the day of dispatch (or in the case of assembly or fitting performed or commissioned by PowderNano, from the date of the completion of these works) for the guarantee period agreed in the individual agreement by and between PowderNano and the contracting party, or in the absence thereof for the duration of 24 (twenty-four) months, unless otherwise stipulated below.
9.3. Expendable goods such as for example seals, valves, actuators, etc. have a limited useful life on account of the application. For this reason, the guarantee for signs of natural wear or for improper utilization shall be excluded.
9.4. In the event of replacement or repair, no new guarantee period will commence; the original, remaining period of the original guarantee period shall apply.
9.5. The contracting Party shall lose his claims:
a) if the products or their parts were not connected, assembled, fitted, deployed, utilized, or serviced properly or as intended and in accordance with the details set out in the operating instructions and/or the material safety data sheets or in accordance with their specifications;
b) if the damage was caused by the impact of force (e.g. accident);
c) if the products or their parts (incl. electronics and software) were not set, amended, repaired or services by QInstruments or by specialized authorized by PowderNano ;
d) if non-original PowderNano parts were used when replacing parts;
e) if serial numbers have been amended, deleted, or removed.
9.6. Whosoever asserts a guarantee claim must demonstrate that the product defect was caused by material or manufacturing defects.
10.1. We are not liable in the event of simple negligence by our committees, legal representatives, employees, or other vicarious agents, provided it does not concern a violation of material contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are, in particular, those whose fulfillment allows the proper execution of the contract, and on which the Buyer can regularly rely on being observed.
10.2. PowderNano shall not be liable for the consequences of the improper amendment or treatment of the goods, and in the case of technical medical equipment in particular not for the consequences of faulty maintenance performed by the contracting Party or any third party, as well as for defects which were based upon normal wear or which were caused by the transport.
- Utilisation restrictions
11.1. Goods delivered by PowderNano may contain products whose use by the contracting Party is subject to statutory patents or licensing restrictions.
- Intellectual property
12.1. All intellectual property (such as e.g. trademarks or the company designation) shall be retained by PowderNano.
12.2. The contracting party may not use the intellectual property of PowderNano without the prior written approval of PowderNano. The use of PowderNano advertising material remains reserved.
12.3. Should third parties claim that their intellectual property is being breached by PowderNano products, then the Contracting Party must inform PowderNano thereof in writing without delay. The contracting Party must to the best of his ability, and in accordance with PowderNano’s instructions, help PowderNano defend itself against such claims. PowderNano shall not be liable vis-à-vis the contracting Party for any possible damages resulting from such claims or actual breaches.
13.1. The contracting Party must – including after the end of the business relationships – treat all details of his business relationships with PowderNano as well as its business secrets in a strictly confidential manner. He shall also impose this obligation upon his managing officers, employees as well as lawfully involved third parties. The offers made by PowderNano shall in particular also be deemed to be of a confidential nature. Any breach of this obligation shall entitle QInstruments to demand compensation and to withdraw from the legal agreement with immediate effect.
- Reservation of title
14.1. The title to all sold products shall be retained by PowderNano until PowderNano has received the full purchase price. The title held by PowderNano also extends to the new products created by processing the goods which are subject to reservation of title. The processing shall be performed for PowderNano in the capacity of a manufacturer. In the event of any processing, connection, or blending or mixing with items that do not belong to PowderNano, PowderNano shall acquire co-ownership thereof in proportion to the invoice value of its goods which are subject to the reservation of title relative to the invoice values of the other materials.
14.2. The contracting party must treat the goods which are subject to the reservation of title with due care. He is obliged to insure the goods which are subject to the reservation of title adequately at his own expense against fire, water, and theft damage at their new value, and shall in advance assign to PowderNano his claims for compensation arising out of these insurance agreements.
- Force Majeure, contractual obstacles
15.1. Force majeure of all kinds, unforeseeable operating, transport or consignment disruptions, fire damage, flooding, unforeseeable fuel, energy, raw material or auxiliary material shortages, lawful strikes, lawful lockouts, official decrees or other hindrances for which the Party which owes the performance is not responsible, which delay or prevent the manufacture, the dispatch, the delivery or the acceptance, or which render these unreasonable, shall free QInstruments from the obligation to perform the delivery or the acceptance for the duration and scope of the disruption. This shall also apply if the circumstances occur in relation to the suppliers.
- Miscellaneous provisions
16.1. The invalidity of individual provisions of our GTS does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. If the contract or these GTS contain gaps, legally-valid regulations shall be agreed to fill these gaps, which the contract partners would have agreed according to the business objective of the contract and the purpose of these GTS, if they had known about the gaps.
16.2. All agreements concluded between PowderNano and the contracting party pertaining to the execution of the sale of goods must be made in writing in order to be valid (validity requirement).
16.3. The waiving of requirement for written form is only valid in writing.
16.4. The contracting party may not assign their claims vis-à-vis PowderNano to any third party.
16.5. PowderNano may draw upon the services of third parties for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations.
16.6. Any communications relating to this document and/or other matters should be addressed to Glamarium OÜ, Kopli 25, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia.
General Terms & Conditions of Purchase (GTP)
All legal relationships between PowderNano and the Supplier are governed by Estonian law, whereby the UN Sales Convention shall be excluded.
- Any sale and delivery of goods and services by the Supplier to PowderNano shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein to the extent no other agreements have been explicitly made.
- Supplier’s general terms and conditions that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein shall only be applicable to the extent PowderNano has explicitly approved in writing.
- PowderNano reserves the right to amend this GTP at any time
- Orders by PowderNano and any changes or additions to the orders must be made in writing or text form.
- PowderNano shall be entitled to cancel orders free of charge if the Supplier does not confirm an order in unmodified form within two weeks after receipt.
- The offer submitted by the Supplier must detail all secondary costs for taxes, fees, duties, packaging, transportation, etc. which are to be incurred by PowderNano.
- Prices and payment
- Prices shall be fixed prices (without VAT) and are carriage free Tallinn, Estonia. They shall include all expenses in connection with the goods and services provided by the Supplier.
- General price increases must be reported to PowderNano in writing at least two months before these come into effect. In the case of current orders, no price increases shall be possible.
- Payment shall be performed within 40 (forty) days following receipt of the product or services. In the event of ascertained defects, PowderNano shall reserve the right to withhold the payment.
- Payment does not mean the delivery or service has been recognized as being contractually compliant. In the event of faulty or incomplete delivery or service, PowderNano shall to a reasonable extent and irrespective of all other rights be entitled to withhold payments on claims arising out of the business relationship until these have been properly fulfilled.
- Payments shall be performed unless otherwise agreed, in Euro.
- Existing claims against PowderNano may not be assigned to third parties.
- Time-limits, consequences of delay
- Agreed time-limits for deliveries of goods and services shall be binding. If delays are expected or occur, Supplier shall immediately notify PowderNano in writing or in text form.
- If the Supplier fails to deliver or perform within an additional reasonable grace period set by PowderNano , PowderNano shall be entitled to refuse acceptance, rescind the contract, and/or demand compensation. PowderNano shall be entitled to rescind the contract even if the delay was not the fault of the Supplier. Suppliers shall bear any additional costs incurred by PowderNano because of the Supplier’s default, especially those resulting from the necessity to purchase from third parties instead.
- Execution, delivery
- Suppliers may only subcontract with the consent of PowderNano unless such contracts are merely for the supply of standard parts. Delivery call orders shall be binding with regard to the nature and quantity of the goods ordered and the delivery time. Part-deliveries shall require the consent of PowderNano.
- All deliveries must be accompanied by a delivery note stating the PowderNano order number as well as details of the nature and quantity of the contents.
- When the Supplier is delivering goods or providing services on PowderNano’s premises, the Supplier shall obey the directions for non-employees concerning security, environmental- and fire protection, and efficient use of energy currently in force.
- PowderNano may at any time with immediate effect and irrespective of its further rights withdraw from the Agreement and refuse to accept the delivery if:
- a) the delivery date confirmed by the Supplier is not adhered to;
- b) the specifications defined by PowderNano are not adhered to
- Obligation to examine goods and notification of defects, expenses
- The Supplier guarantees adherence to the specifications and quality and other characteristics of the components demanded by PowderNano in its order.
- An examination of incoming goods will take place with regard to obvious defects. Hidden defects will be notified as soon as they are detected according to the circumstances of the orderly course of business. The supplier waives the objection of delayed notification for all defects notified to the Supplier within 14 days after detection.
- If PowderNano returns defective goods to the Supplier PowderNano shall be entitled to debit back to the Supplier the invoice amount paid plus a lump sum for expenses of 5% of the price of the defective goods. PowderNano reserves the right to prove higher expenses. The supplier’s right to proof lower or no expenses shall be reserved.
- The Supplier is obliged to adhere to the technical data demanded his goods in accordance with the documents upon which this order is based, such as drawings, technical terms, and conditions of delivery, specifications, descriptions, or samples.
- Packaging, delivery note, insurance, transfer of title
- The Supplier shall bear responsibility for the proper packaging, and must draw attention to any special circumstances pertaining to the removal thereof.
- A delivery note must be enclosed with each consignment, and this must contain at least the PowderNano order and article number(s).
- The title, benefits, and risk of the delivered products shall be transferred to PowderNano after successful acceptance.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Suppliers shall be obliged to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to such laws and regulations relating to workplace and consumer safety and environmental protection. Supplier shall indemnify and hold PowderNano harmless from any and all claims by third parties resulting from the Supplier’s failure to comply with the applicable laws and regulations
- The supplier shall be obliged to comply with the currently applicable regulations regarding restrictions on hazardous substances and not to use banned substances. The supplier shall specify all substances to be avoided and all dangerous substances and submit safety data sheets ( in English) with Supplier’s offers and with the delivery note of the Supplier’s first delivery. If the Supplier has any evidence that its delivery has violated restrictions on substances or contained banned substances Supplier shall be obliged to immediately inform PowderNano.
- For goods and services from a country (other than Germany) that is within the EU, the EU value-added tax identification number shall be quoted. In case the Supplier is located in an EU-member country, imported goods shall be delivered to PowderNano duty paid if not expressly agreed otherwise.
- In the case of deliveries and the rendering of services, the Supplier shall have sole responsibility for adhering to the accident-prevention regulations. Protective equipment as well as any possible instructions of the manufacturer which are required under such regulations must be included with the delivery free of charge.
- Liability, Warranty of defects of quality and title
- Any contractual exclusion or limitation of liability shall only be valid to the extent PowderNano has explicitly approved them in writing.
- The guarantee period shall last 24 (twenty-four) months from the date of delivery in Tallinn. The same full guarantee period shall in each case apply to replacement deliveries, subsequent rectifications, and spare parts.
- Defective deliveries must be replaced immediately by deliveries that are free from defects, and faulty services must be repeated faultlessly. If PowderNano has evidence that a similar defect affects all delivered products, then PowderNano may arrange for these to be replaced, even if the guarantee period has already expired.
- If the products damage PowderNano, its managing officers or employees, then the Supplier shall be obliged to provide comprehensive compensation.
- PowderNano’s statutory rights shall in any case be reserved.
- Technical documentation, tools, means of production
- All technical documents, tools, in-house standard sheets, means of production, etc., that PowderNano provides shall remain the property of PowderNano; all trademark, copyright, or other property rights shall remain with PowderNano. The supplier shall not be entitled to assert a right of retention in this respect. The supplier may only use the said objects to execute the order. Suppliers may not pass them on or make them otherwise accessible, to unauthorized third parties. The said objects may only be duplicated in so far as it is necessary for the execution of the order.
- The supplier shall be obliged to service and maintain the aforementioned objects as well as to mend defects caused by normal wear and tear at its expense. If the Supplier, in order to execute the order, after prior consultation with PowderNano at the cost of PowderNano subcontracts the production of samples and tools to a third party Supplier shall cede to PowderNano Supplier’s claims for cession of property in those tools and samples against the subcontractor.
- The supplier shall be obliged to handle confidential and not pass on to third parties all non-evident commercial and technical data that the Supplier becomes aware of through the business relationship with PowderNano.
- The prior written consent of PowderNano shall be required for the manufacture for third parties and exhibition of products manufactured specifically for PowderNano, especially those made according to drawings and manufacturing specifications of PowderNano, for publications relating to ordered goods and services, and for references to this order vis-à-vis third parties.
- Force majeure
- The Supplier shall not be liable for the non-performance or the poor performance of the legal agreement if this is attributable to events of force majeure.
- If the Supplier invokes force majeure, then he must inform the other Party without delay about the occurrence and the expected duration thereof. If he fails to do so, then he may not invoke force majeure.
- Upon request, the Supplier must provide PowderNano with written confirmation of the circumstances which in his view establish a case of force majeure.
- Miscellaneous provisions
- The Supplier shall be obliged to inform PowderNano in writing without delay if significant changes to his control structure or ownership occur relative to the circumstances in force at the time of the conclusion of the legal agreement.
- Should any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions be wholly or partially invalid or void, the validity of the remaining clauses or parts thereof shall not be affected.
- Communications must be addressed to Glamarium OÜ, Kopli 25 507/A, 10412 Estonia.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of PowderNano products (“Products”), PowderNanoservices (“Services”), and the PowderNano website https://PowderNano.com/ (“Website”), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
The PowderNano website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of PowderNano and PowderNano is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. PowderNano is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. PowderNano is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PowderNano of the site or any association with its operators.
If one of the clauses of this agreement is deemed invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, in whole or in part, or loses its legal validity later, the validity of the other clauses shall not be affected. In such case, the invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be substituted by the valid, effective and enforceable provision which will best approximate the presumed economic intent and purpose on the part of the Parties to the contract of such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision. The foregoing provisions shall apply correspondingly in the event of gaps or omissions in the contract.
The contents and works published on this website are protected by copyright. Any use that is not permitted by copyright laws requires prior written approval by the author or copyright holder. This shall apply specifically to reproduction, translation, storage, processing or transmission of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Third-party content and contributions are marked as such. Unauthorized reproduction or transmission of any content or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
PowderNano reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which thePowderNano website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the PowderNano website.
Glamarium takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We want to inform you when and what data we collect and how we use them. We have introduced technical and organizational measures that ensure that both our company and external service providers comply with the regulations on data protection.
In the course of updates of our website and the implementation of new technologies to improve our service for you, changes to this Data Protection Declaration may also be necessary. We, therefore, recommend that you read this Data Protection Declaration again from time to time.
All deliveries contractually require that the Buyer sends us personal data (hereinafter “data”). We process this data for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract (including the legal prosecution and debt collection) on the basis of the data protection law provisions as per Art. 6, paragraph 1 b) GDPR. Furthermore, we process the data on the basis of the data protection law provisions to protect our justified interests (in particular Art. 6, paragraph 1 f) GDPR). A justified interest exists here – according to the specifications of the following regulations – in avoiding bad debt losses from third parties and the transfer of company and product information to the Buyer.
What is the personal data?
Personal data are information that can be used to identify personal or factual information about you. The information which cannot be used to identify you (or only with a disproportionate level of effort) is not classed as personal data (e.g. data that has been pseudonymized or anonymized).
Who we are?
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to information as well as the right to rectification, blocking, and deletion of your personal data. If deletion conflicts with any legal, contractual, commercial, or fiscal record retention periods or with any other legally binding reasons, the data may be blocked instead of being deleted.
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected]
Call us: +372 53540420
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Address Kopli 25 10412 Tallinn ESTONIA
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner described and for the purposes set out above. We would like to point out that to improve data protection, our website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()” so that IP addresses are only logged and processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them being directly linked to a particular individual during the analysis of the use of our website. You may refuse the use of Google Analytics cookies by selecting the extension of your browser. By doing so, you can exercise your right to reject data collection, processing, and use by Google Analytics with future effect. You can install a deactivation add-on on your browser from Google Analytics for this purpose. This prevents Google Analytics from saving information about your website visits.
You can find further information as well as information on downloading and installing this deactivation add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Alternatively, and in addition to users with mobile devices, you can use the opt-out cookie. You can use this link and then a cookie will be set, meaning that your activity will no longer be logged by Google Analytics. Click here to opt-out of logging by Google Analytics.
You can deactivate Google Analytics for display advertising and adapt the adverts in the Google display network by accessing the advert settings: https://www.google.de/settings/ads.